Comment on page
Enterprise version feature Only in the Enterprise version of Gaio is it possible to create multiple repositories.
It is not a very common task to create new repositories, but it can be strategic for the company to have more than one data server, separating, for example, sensitive employee data from other data.
- 1.Add: using the button in the upper right corner, you can add a new Data Repository
- 2.Edit: the settings of already registered repositories can be changed using the Edit button.
- 1.Name of the repository that will be recognized within Gaio.
- 2.IP/Address/Server where the Clickhouse DBMS is located.
- 3.Port: The default port is 8123
- 4.User: Clickhouse's default master user is the default, but it can be any other, as long as all permissions in the DBMS are available.
- 5.Password: bank user password.
Editing is simple and if there is no user and password change, keeping it blank like this when editing will not generate an update in these two fields.