Comment on page
The administrator of the Gaio environment needs to be aware of the behavior of the Data Repositories, as they may be overloaded or about to stop and some of this information can be viewed directly within Gaio.
By clicking on this blue icon, Gaio will open statistics for the various applications.
- 1.Disk occupation by all applications.
- 2.RAM memory usage on the server at the moment.
- 3.Filter: Search for applications.
- 4.List applications in this Repository.
- 5.Deletes all temporary tables from the server.
- 6.List tables of the chosen application in the menu on the left.
- 7.List columns from all tables chosen in the left menu.
- 8.Allows you to schedule the automatic deletion of all temporary tables on the server.
- 9.Deletes all temporary tables from the current application.
- 10.Search for tables from the chosen application in the menu on the left.
- 11.Allows you to delete application tables directly from the Administration environment.