Comment on page
- 1.User creation: this button creates new users within the Gaio server in use.
- 2.Filter: it is possible to search for users registered on the Gaio server.
- 3.List: it is possible to list users by type (Administrators, Developers and Users), in addition to clearing the filter by clicking the C button.
- 4.Group filter: it is possible to list users from a specific group.
- 5.Batch action: when tagging multiple users, it is possible to include or remove them from a specific group. Two buttons will appear (Apply or Remove).
- 6.Groups: individually it is very simple to add or remove groups for a specific user.
- 7.Status: it is possible to deactivate a user by clicking on the key and leaving it gray.
- 8.Deletion: You can permanently delete a user.
At the bottom of this screen there is a page to view all users with their total on the Gaio server in use.