Comment on page
However, for more traditional loads, Gaio has an interface to load spreadsheets in csv, tsv, txt, xlsx formats and also load images such as png, jpg, among others.
To load files, go to the menu on the left of Studio and click on the last button as shown in the image below:
- 1.File Menu.
- 2.Update: Updates all file folders.
- 3.Upload: opens the window to drag and drop files.
- 4.Filter: searches for files in folders.
- 5.Inputs: files that were uploaded to Gaio.
- 6.Outputs: files that were exported from Gaio in this application's processes.
- 7.Content: images, PDFs and other files that must be stored on the Gaio server.
Multiple files can be uploaded at once. Initially they will be listed and once you press the Upload files button , they will all be sent.
Interface gráfica do usuário, Aplicativo, Teams Descrição gerada automaticamente
- 1.Spreadsheets: Choose this option to send structure files (rows and columns) in text, Excel (XLSX) and CSV format. XLSX files will be automatically converted in Gaio to csv and this will be the file that the analyst must drag into Gaio to convert into a structured table.
- 2.Files in General: it is possible to load images, logos, PDFs and other files that can, for example, using the Content task, be presented in dashboards.
- 3.Loading: the analyst can drag and drop the files into this area or click to open the Explorer/Finder and choose the files.
- 4.File list: files already dragged or chosen will appear in the list and can be deleted or not.
- 5.Upload files button that, when pressed, will start uploading all of them and a bar for each one will be displayed, and when finished, a green v will appear in the place of the x.
Gaio's server has no limitation on file sizes. It is worth paying attention to the fact that the server is full and no longer supports files and especially the domain manager used by the company which may impose a limit on file sizes, for example CloudFlare limits it to 100 MB .