Comment on page
The Whatsapp in some countries is the main messaging channel. To send any message using this messenger on Gaio, there are three ways:
- 1.Official provider (Twilio): this channel is official, has a higher cost and restrictions on the types of messages that can be sent. However, there is no risk of the chip being blocked because messages are approved by the Twilio/Facebook provider.
- 2.Whatsapp Web simulator: this Whatsapp task also has the option of sending via Chat-API, which is a solution that simulates Whatsapp Web, has a fixed monthly cost (U$$ 39.00) and allows the sending of up to 6,000 messages per day. However, sending unwanted messages usually leads to the loss of the SIM card, which means that that phone number will no longer be able to use Whatsapp.
- 3.Rest API: this alternative does not use the Whatsapp task, but the Rest task that can connect to any API, including Whatsapp trigger providers.
In any of the cases above, it is necessary to register in advance with these services so that messages can be sent automatically by Gaio. This registration may or may not involve initial costs.
To configure sending messages via Whatsapp, click on the table that contains the telephone number and other content for sending. Go to Tasks and choose WhatsApp . The telephone number must be international standard (+55 11 9876 5432 ).
- 1.Service : Choose the sending method between Twilio and Chat-API.
- 2.Telephone : In the case of Twilio, it is necessary to enter the Whatsapp Business telephone number registered with that provider in advance.
- 3.Account ID : ID provided by Twilio.
- 4.Auth Token : Token provided by Twilio.
As this method is a simulator of Whatsapp Web, it is essential that all people who receive messages already know that they will receive it, do not flag the message as SPAM, as this causes the loss of the chip and, in addition, it is important that the option for the user to stop receiving messages, for example with a Do not receive any more response .
To configure sending messages via Whatsapp using the Chat-API, click on the table that contains the telephone number and other content for sending. Go to Tasks and choose WhatsApp . The telephone number must be international standard (+55 11 9876 5432 ).
- 1.Choose the Chat-API service.
- 2.Copy the provided Endpoint from the Chat-API website into your account.
- 3.Choose the column that contains the phone number that will receive the message.
- 4.Choose the column that has the message to be sent.
A Log table of sent messages will be automatically generated.
One line per phone
It is possible to send more than one message to the same phone in a single process run, but it is not recommended. It makes more sense to have other processes for sending other messages, as this will give you more control over the sending.