Welcome to the Gaio Platform documentation!
This documentation was created so that data analysts who use or wish to use Gaio have a reference to its functionalities.
For users who will only consume the information, there is no need to understand this documentation.
Gaio is a platform where it is possible to build analytical applications. This means that at Gaio, people with good knowledge of data analysis can connect to data sources, prepare the data, apply advanced analyzes and deliver information to multiple interfaces, which are consumed by users or other systems.
Uma imagem contendo Diagrama Descrição gerada automaticamente
In short, in Gaio it is possible:
- 1.Connect to multiple data sources
- 2.Work with high volume of data (billions of records)
- 3.Prepare the data
- 4.Combine data from multiple sources
- 5.Create and apply statistical models
- 1.Machine Learning
- 3.Association Rules
- 5.Main Components
- 6.Build and publish dashboards
- 7.Make use of automatic longitudinal analyzes
- 8.Create voice command interface for users
- 9.Automate analytical processes
- 10.Deliver APIs for other systems to call Gaio externally
- 11.Capture data from external sources via API
- 12.Upload and create maps
- 13.Automatically trigger messages (Whatsapp, SMS, Email)
Gaio is a 100% Web Browser solution, that is, without requiring the installation of software on user computers, however, it can be installed on various cloud providers (AWS, Google, Microsoft, IBM and others), as well as running on servers within companies.